- The Art of Supervision
- Introduction to creative art therapies in counselling
Training programs are contextualised to the training goals and required outcomes for agencies and their participating staff.
The Art of Supervision
This training program is a unique opportunity to learn core supervision and management practices through an interactive learning framework based in individual and group supervision models.
The focus is on the development of clear contracts for supervision, concentrating on the articulation and documentation of the expectations for supervision.
- A 360 degree method of developing a clear contract for supervision is introduced to articulate the impact of supervision on the client/supervisee relationship, supervisor and supervisee and of course expectations for the agency in relation to the role of supervision.
- Legal and ethical requirements of supervision practice and develop a framework for clear documentation of supervision contract and notes.
- Clarification of the intersecting roles of case management and reflective supervision.
- Models of supervision practice such as solution focused practice methods, the parallel processes in supervision
- Genograms as an effective tool in supervision
Introduction to creative art therapies in counselling
An Introduction to creative art in therapies in counselling is an opportunity to experience the potential of using creative expression modalities in counselling practice. Participants are introduced to a range of art-based modalities and have time to incorporate them into their current therapeutic practice methods and theoretical frameworks.
Please contact be email to discuss your training needs.